The answer is no. The only time the OBB file gets deleted is when the user uninstalls the app. Or when the app deletes the file itself. On a side note, which I happened to find out only later, if you delete or rename your OBB file, it gets re-downloaded every time you release an app update.
What is obb file on Android?
An OBB file is an expansion file used by some Android apps distributed using the Google Play online store. It contains data that is not stored in the application’s main package (. APK file), such as graphics, media files, and other large program assets. OBB files are often stored in a device’s shared storage folder.
Where do OBB files go Android?
So just click on the Android folder and then tap on OBB folder (if you don’t see the OBB folder, just create a new folder and name it OBB) and your selected path will be like this sdcard/Android/obb. Then click OK for the file to extract to the OBB folder and after that, you can now play your game.
Can I move OBB files to SD card?
Since an OBB subfolder does not exist in the Android folder on your SD card yet, you’ll have to create one. Use the three-dot menu button to select New Folder, then name this folder obb. With that done, simply tap the Clipboard button and hit Paste to move your files into the new folder.
How do I delete PUBG files from my phone?
- Go to Play Store & search for PUBG & You will see Open/Uninstall option. Click Uninstall. or.
- You just need to tap and hold the PUBG icon until it shows you the app options, Then click on Uninstall Option.
What happens if I delete OBB file?
Yes,the OBB file will get deleted if you uninstall the application. So its better to store the OBB in safe folder before uninstalling the game so as not to download the file again(if the file size if bigger) when you reinstall the application.
Can OBB files be deleted?
Can OBB files be deleted? Yes, it can be deleted. Just go to file manager or file explorer,(many phones have different names) then Android – Obb then, just select file which you want to delete and delete.
Where is PUBG data stored?
tencent. ig” folder to the Phone Storage > Android > data (folder).
What is MOD APK?
In Plain English, modded APK is are modified versions of official Android apps such as Instagram, WhatsApp, PicsArt, etc. An Android app is packaged into a file that has an extension named . … So, it is called an APK file, which has got all the elements of the app and it can be installed on an Android mobile.
How do I open XAPK files on Android?
Step 1: Once the XAPK file has finished downloading, go to File Manager (or File Explorer) and rename the extension to zip. Step 2: After that, long press on the file to decompress it and it will reveal two major files — an APK file and an Android folder. Step 3: Tap on the Android folder and go to the OBB folder.
Can you move Genshin impact to SD card?
The only way to transfer this game or app to your SD card is to download and install it first, and then move it after, using the phone’s settings system.
How do I use my SD card as internal storage?
How to use SD card as internal storage on Android?
- Put the SD card on your Android phone and wait for it to get detected.
- Now, open Settings.
- Scroll down and go to the Storage section.
- Tap the name of your SD card.
- Tap the three vertical dots on the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap Storage Settings.
- Choose format as internal option.
How do I move all my data to my SD card?
Move files through clean tab
- On your Android device, open Files by Google. . …
- On the bottom left, tap Clean .
- On the “Move to SD Card” option, tap Select and free up. Next to “Free up,” you’ll find the amount of space you’ll save.
- Select which files you would like to move.
- Tap Move to SD Card.
Why do files fail to delete?
It’s possible that the SD Card is damaged or formatted incorrectly. … For stubborn files you can try to take the SD card out of the device, reboot the phone, and reinsert the SD card. Error messages around “Delete Failed” are likely the result of a faulty SD card.
How do I delete unnecessary files from my Android phone?
Clear your junk files
- On your Android device, open Files by Google .
- On the bottom left, tap Clean .
- On the “Junk Files” card, tap. Confirm and free up.
- Tap See junk files.
- Select the log files or temporary app files you want to clear.
- Tap Clear .
- On the confirmation pop up, tap Clear.
Is it safe to delete android Data folder?
If that data folder is deleted, it is likely that your apps will no longer work and you will have to reinstall all of them. If they do work, it is likely that all the data they have collected will be lost. If you delete it, the phone will probably function OK.