The error “Unfortunately the process com. android. phone has stopped” can be caused by faulty third-party apps. Booting into safe mode disables all third-party apps which you have installed on your phone. So you can check that if the problem is in third-party apps or pre-installed apps.
How do I get rid of unfortunately the process com Android phone has stopped?
- Click on Settings to access apps.
- Select Apps.
- Click on Sim Toolkit.
- Click on CLEAR DATA as well as CLEAR CACHE.
- Finally, reboot the Android smartphone and then check whether the Unfortunately, the process com. android. phone has stopped error has been resolved.
23 дек. 2020 г.
How do I fix unfortunately the process android process media has stopped?
Method 1: Clear Cache & Data
- Go to Settings > Applications > Manage Applications and make sure to look under the ‘all’ tab. …
- After doing that, scroll down and find Google Play. …
- Now press the back button and choose Google Services Framework from all apps > Force stop > Clear cache > OK.
8 апр. 2018 г.
Why does my phone say unfortunately phone has stopped?
Due to the problem with the Android firmware. An incomplete update of software can also be a result of error message or Phone keeps stopping issue. Data crash can also lead the error. When your device is infected through virus then this can cause Phone app crashing issue.
What does Android process has stopped mean?
process. media has stopped error still occurs. Clear the cache and data of Google Framework and Google Play. There are instances when corrupt data within the Google Framework app and Google Play can cause this problem. If this is the culprit then you will need to clear the cache and data of both app.
How do I enable media storage on Android?
To enable Media Storage on Android: Step 1: Go to “Settings” > “Apps” (> “Apps”). Step 2: Click the three dots in the top-right corner and choose “Show system processes”. Step 3: You can search for “Media Storage” and click the option.
What is Android process?
When an application component starts and the application does not have any other components running, the Android system starts a new Linux process for the application with a single thread of execution. By default, all components of the same application run in the same process and thread (called the “main” thread).
How can I reboot my Android phone?
Hold the power button on the side of the phone. A menu will pop up, giving the option to Shut Down or Reboot. If the phone’s unresponsive, press and hold the power button and volume up for up to 20 seconds.
Why is my phone stopping?
Hence, the next solution you should try when Phone app keeps stopping is to clear the cache. … Open “Settings” in your device and go to “Application” or “Apps”. Now from the list of all applications, go to “Phone” and tap on it. Now, click on “Storage” and choose “Clear Cache”.
How do I fix unfortunately voice command has stopped?
Voice Command Error Android
- “Unfortunately, Voice Command has stopped working.”
- Uninstall Recently Installed Updates.
- Disable Automatic Updates.
- Check Phone Specifications.
- Clear App Data.
- Factory Reset your Phone.
- Hard Reset your Device.
24 июн. 2013 г.