How do I clear all activity on Android?
In API level 11 or greater, use FLAG_ACTIVITY_CLEAR_TASK and FLAG_ACTIVITY_NEW_TASK flag on Intent to clear all the activity stack.
How do you end an activity?
- pressing back button will close your activity. – …
- Of course that pressing back button will close it, but that is not the question!
How do I turn off activity on Android?
You can do so simply by using the PackageManager. In the following example, I disable an activity and enable another one. PackageManager pm = getPackageManager(); pm. setComponentEnabledSetting(new ComponentName(this, ActivityC.
How do I close an activity from another activity?
- Make your activity A in manifest file: launchMode = “singleInstance”
- When the user clicks new, do FirstActivity. fa. finish(); and call the new Intent.
- When the user clicks modify, call the new Intent or simply finish activity B.
30 апр. 2012 г.
How do you delete an activity on Backstack?
To remove activity from back stack inside manifest add android_noHistory=”true” to your activity inside the manifest file. See sample below. It seems, that you will get the desired behavior if you do not specify any flags at all. The back button would just do the right thing.
How do you delete app history on Android?
If your Android device isn’t handy, you can delete your app history from your browser from your computer as well. Just go to the My Apps section Google Play Store and log in. Then select your device and click the trashcan icon next to an app, and verify you want to uninstall it.
How do I hide my activity on Google?
Stop saving activity
- Go to your Google Account.
- On the left navigation panel, click Data & personalization.
- Under “Activity controls,” click Manage your activity controls.
- Turn off the activity you don’t want to save.
How can call activity from another activity in Android?
Start the Second Activity
To start an activity, call startActivity() and pass it your Intent . The system receives this call and starts an instance of the Activity specified by the Intent . Now you need to create the DisplayMessageActivity class in order for this to work.
How do I make another activity as main activity?
If you want to make Login activity your main activity then put the the intent-filter tag inside Login activity. Any activity your want to make your main activity must contain intent-filter tag with action as main and category as launcher.
How do I start my activity results?
Android StartActivityForResult Example
- public void startActivityForResult (Intent intent, int requestCode)
- public void startActivityForResult (Intent intent, int requestCode, Bundle options)